Initial car observation prior buying
FREE CONSULTATION: +370 622 71830 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial car observation prior buying:
- General external observation – whether there are any major defects (curved geometry, broken car glass, missing body parts, etc.);
- Body observation – on possible repainting, grinding (using a paint thickness gauge), auto accidents, rust, dents, disassembly traces;
- Technical equipment check-up – spare wheel, simple jack, lug nut wrench, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc.);
- Observation of interior – general condition evaluation of interior, seats, plastic parts and controlled parts (windows, wipers, mirrors, interior illumination, etc.), comparison of the actual interior condition with kilometrage;
- Computer hardware check-up – board computer, multimedia, sound system and other equipment;
- Engine check-up – whether there are obvious signs of oil leakage, if bolts on both sides of wings, hood, lamps, etc. were rotated (which might indicate some kind of body repair), if all is original.
- Test drive – how it rises, how it slows down, if it is not vibrating while driving, if it is not pulling to any side, how gears change, if anything is banging in the chassis or interior.
Example of Initial car observation report you can find here(Lithuanian version).